Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Friday, March 12, 2010

Shot. Antigoni Chryssanthopoulou







I was born in Athens and studied Graphic Design at the VAKALO School of Art and Design. Since my graduation, I have collaborated with many Advertising and Publishing Firms and various Graphic Design Houses. Beyond my main tasks, in my job as Art Director, I also undertake various personal projects as a Free Lance Designer - Visual Artist. One of my main abilities, is to create original and creative solutions of visual communication, adjusted to every project, that serve their purpose and help my customers to get a strong, personal visual identity. I also come up with ideas and concepts, that make my customers differ from the competition. My fervent interest in Graphic Design in particular and Art in general has remained undiminished through the years while Photography has become one more creative outlet for my artistic visions.

ON MYSPACE
ON BEHANCE

No comments: