Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Design. Sruli Recht








"My own blood gets on everything I make - one day auctioneers may gene test my work for authentication

I was a very detached child... living partly in this world.. and mostly in my head.

Sruli Recht- Made to measure - Jerusalem 1979
Migrated like a broken Sea Bird, Johannesburg South Africa - Melbourne Australia - European Nomad landed in Reykjavik Iceland

work

process process
pro
cess
all of my work is inspired by the resonance of process... design lines are more of a result of process and form, than they are a decision.
That is not to say my work just happens... I know what it will look like before I do it, but there is a mid point where everything
liquefies,
all forms and finishings...
and hardens right at the last moment. up til that moment when the last button is on it is still unformed.

The blend of organic geometry

fragility. permanence.

Recontextualized
Ob
scur
ing lines

Hides shape and from through graphic placement of lines

I like making ugly things beautiful.


Cutting things
Cutting things
Cutting things
Cut
ting
things"



HOME PAGE
ON BEHANCE

No comments: