Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Illustration. Nicole Guice






"I love to draw and I live in my sketchbook. I am especially drawn to the black and white graphic, as a simple fine point black pen is my medium of choice, for I feel that the fine lines magnify the detail. I'm inspired by black and white classic movies, fashion, botany, gemology, cosmology and children's books. When I come across anything that catches my interest, from an image to a piece of jewelry, I immediately start to draw it. I work wherever I can pull out my sketchbook or biggie sketch pad and can easily lose myself in my work when I have new music or an old movie playing in the background.
I graduated from Otis College of Art and Design with a BFA in fashion design. I enjoy designing, but I intend to explore as many avenues as possible. I want to not only illustrate but to also design jewelry, textiles, accessories and have a line of stationary".


MORE INFO
ON BEHANCE
ON DRIPBOOK

No comments: