Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Digital Imaging. Adrian Koh










"Born in the early 80’s, where U2 made the critics sit up and take notice with Boy (1980) and October (1981). Punk rock and the New Romanticism were about to transmogrify into a New Pop tsunami ready to strike a year later. Blondie was the trailblazer, with The Tide Is High and Rapture breaking into the top ten. I grew up with Radiohead and Greenday buzzing and sonic-waving through my teenage hood. I love music and because of album covers I ventured into design and eventually got my 1st touch on a Nikon FM2. Since then I started creating stills and visuals for others and myself.

Formerly schooled from the Malaysian Institutes of Arts, I believe that simplicity is the best policy. Lest you interpret that to mean boring, rest assured my self-professed nature is all about bringing life to my usually inanimate subject matter. Ever since graduated with a Diploma in Photography, life has never been the same. Like what Paul Arden has teaches me, “Too many people spend too much time trying to perfect something before they actually do it. Instead of waiting for perfection, run with what you’ve got, and fix it as you go.” Oh, and did I mentioned I’m a fan of Rene Magritte too. And I believe deeply in teamwork, community and collaboration. I love music and photography and life! So let’s be friends".

ON BEHANCE

No comments: