Today :

Not found what you looking for?:

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Photographer. Ricardo Segovia









"Hi there. I'm a photographer living and working in Mexico City.

My first encounter with photography was in the year 2001 when I was studying Media Production at college. By the year 2003 I emigrated to Mexico City to continue my studies.

In 2005 I got my Diploma as a Professional Photographer. I have been assisted two photographers. My duties were printing images and helping on setting studio light. Since then, taking pictures have been a point of expression, imagination and knowledge to realize my dreams.

I have always been interested on light and how to control it to make wonderful images. Right now I'm exploring black and white on digital. I hope to have a great time watching so many pictures and artist".

HOME PAGE
ON IMAGEKIND

No comments: